I In the regional police directorates
- ADMISSION OF COMPETITION APPLICATIONS AND DOCUMENTATION CHECK
II In the BPTC in Sremska Kamenica
- GENERAL MEDICAL EXAMINATION
- QUALIFICATION EXAM
III In the Institute for Occupational Health of the employees of the MoI, in Belgrade
- SPECIALIST MEDICAL EXAMINATION
General medical examination determines:
- Personal and family health history
- Chronic diseases that are conflicting with employment in the Ministry;
- Anthropometric measurements (minimum height 163 for female candidates and 170 for male candidates, weight, body-mass-index)
- General health state of the candidates
- General health examination is eliminatory in terms of advancing to other specialized examinations.
- Eye sight
- Ear, throat, nose
- Drug test
1. Language and spelling/ orthography
Essay in Serbian language on a given topic
Spelling/ orthography test
This part of examination defines if candidate knows basis of spelling rules (capital letter, comma, full stop, abbreviations, writing rules) and ability to express in written form (the content, spelling, sentences, grammar, composition in logical and sequencing are assessed).
2. Psychological test
Based on new original tests for psychological selection in the police service, we are assessing intellect, moral integrity, level of general culture and information level, and personality characteristics of the candidates important for policing.
3. Physical fitness check
- Rolling 3 balls (per sec.)
- Push-ups in 30 sec.
- Standing long jump (per cm)
- Lifting upper body in 30 sec.
- Rope climbing (per sec.)
- Cooper test (running 12 min/per m)
Interview will be conducted by a 3-member Commission and it lasts for approximately 20 minutes, covering various topics. This part of the qualification exam determines the candidates’ ability of oral expression and their communication skills (verbal and non-verbal).