The Centre offers
Basic police training in the Basic Police Training Centre is organized in line with the adult learning principles, in small groups. Training includes the modern training methods that enable adults to be active and engaged in the learning process.
Participants will receive free of charge training materials that will enable them to better understand the training.
Depending on the subject matter and module, the training is organized in groups of 10 or 20 participants. In some situations groups will be even smaller but this depends on the training method selected as the most suitable for learning a specific course material and subject matter.
Here are the facilities that will be at the disposal of participants and training staff during the course:
- Classrooms equipped with modern training resources.
- Practical training camp for different trainings and drills.
- Specific police training premises, such as: situational training premises, the so-called Tactical House and the simulation laser shooting room.
- Sports field, sports gym, martial arts gym.
In addition to this, participants will have at their disposal:
- Library and reading room
- Space for extra-curricular activities
- Phone boots
During the training, participants are provided with food and accommodation in two bed rooms and the common bathrooms are situated on each floor.
They will also be receiving medical services in health care service available in the Centre.